List Converter (Formerly AMG Metadata Converter)
Converts a list (such as AllMusic Genre, Style, Mood and Theme info)
into a string that can be used in, for example, foobar2000.
Instructions further down.
Questions, comments, ideas, ...? Contact me.
Or post in the Hydrogenaudio thread.
See updates at the bottom of the page.
- Copy the list (and nothing else) that you want to transform.
- Paste it into the "Input" text field.
- Verify that it looks like the examples below.
- Check that the options (output delimiter etc.) are correct.
- Press "Convert".
- Marvel at the content of the "Output" field.
Accepts Firefox style input:
and Internet Explorer/Opera/Safari/Chrome style input:
If your input doesn't look like any of these examples, it won't work.
- It now properly handles recent versions of Firefox.
- It's no longer necessary to specify the input format.
- It's now optional if you want to strip spaces around /'s.
- And it's now possible to use ' / ' as a delimiter, without it being mangled.
- AMG Metadata Converter
- All Music Guide
- Genre Tag
- MP3 Tags
- Multiple Tags